Actions & Events
Actions are the pre-set activities that are performed on a certain component during the viewer's interaction with the ad or after a certain condition is met. Actions and events let you easily enchance functionalities of the components you are using.
An action is defined by the following attributes:
- the component on which the action is going to be performed (for example, a video, a button, a panel)
- the user interaction/condition that will trigger the action (for example, a click, a release, carousel rotate start)
- the action that is triggered by the user interaction/condition (for example, open clictag, call number, show floating)
- the element that the action is directed towards (for example, a clicktag, a phone number, a floating ad)
To add an action:
1. Click the component in the components list that you want to add an action to.
2. In the components setting panel, click Actions -> New Action and select an action trigger from the drop-down list.
3. Select an action that follows the trigger.
4. If needed, provide further information to complete the action, such as a clicktag, a phone number, a target, etc.
5. Click Save.
Actions & Events Examples
Adding a clicktag upon clicking a basic button:
Triger Action On
Triggering video play upon clicking a basic button:
Triggering a floating type banner upon clicking a basic button of a caller banner:
Please note that Show Floating action is applicable to floating ads only. In order to perform the action, you will need to upload creatives to the platform and build a synchronized ad.