Now in Studio you can add more than one animation on top of any component.
1) All of your applied animations will be looping according to how many times you will specify. If you need to loop forever just apply a big number in here.
2) You can show your animations on banner load which means that animations will fire together with banner load or on action where a specific animation will be displayed only after a specific action happens, etc. when the banner expands my button fades in.
3) With "Move" animation you can simply select end position by pressing on this particular button. Afterwards just click anywhere on the Stage of your ad and your needed component will move to that specific place when previewing the ad.
4) You can apply more than one animation on a specific component by pressing on "NEW ANIMATION" button selection.
5) Selected component on which you are applying animations.
'On load' means that your applied animations will start together with banner load. This is a default selection in Studio's builder as this is the most common behavior for an ad.
1) Move animation on banner load workflow
'On action' means that your applied animations will not start on banner load, but only specific action will be triggered. You have to apply animation and afterwards set an action in the "Actions" section on which your animation will be triggered.
1) Move animation on action workflow